Environmental assessment and tools
A large part of our research is focused on improving methods for environmental monitoring and assessment, and developing tools and models useful for both researchers and water managers.
- Tools for status classification of lakes and streams concerning nutrients, acidification and biology (in Swedish)
- SLU-network for DNA-barcoding
- SLU Knowledge bank: Better assessments of ecological status (in Swedish)
- SLU Water HUB - a competence centre for nutrient leaching. Among other things developing the models FyrisNP, INCA, PERSiST and USBED
- Pesticide decision-support and risk assessment tools (MACRO models)