The department is giving courses about available tools for analysing trends in the environment, and assessment of environmental quality. We are also disseminating a critical and knowledge based attitude to environmental data and environmental reports.
The department is responsible for the following courses:
- Miljöanalys (bachelor level, 7.5 credits)
- Environmental Impacts of Energy (in Swedish, 10 credits)
- Environmental Assessment (Masters level, 15 credits)
The department is also involved in a number of other courses with water related parts, e.g.: Contaminated soils - risk assessment and remediation (20 credits), Energi och miljö (7.5 credits) and Land use and watershed management to reduce eutrophication (7.5 credits).
Independent projects / BSc or MSc projects
- All information about Independent projects, and all forms are found here.
- Available projects are found here.
- For more questions about Independent project at the department contact Director of Studies Ulf Grandin.
- The department is offering projects belonging to the following courses:
- Självständigt arbete i miljövetenskap – (Bachelor thesis, G2E, 15 credits)
- Självständigt arbete i biologi – (Bachelor thesis, G2E, 15 credits)
- Master thesis in Environmental science – (A2E, 30 credits)
- Master thesis in Environmental science – (A2E, 60 credits)
- Master thesis in Biology – (A2E, 30 credits)
- Master thesis in Biology – (A2E, 60 credits)