Task force topic - Innovative and Vibrant Research
MINUTES of the discussion from the last Department meeting 2018-02-14
Discussion topic: Innovative and Vibrant Research -Task force topics
Task 2: Ideas and suggestions for recruitment and strengthened cooperation with academic partners
Participants: Anna Lindblom Eriksson; Assem Abouhatab; Efthymia Kyriakopoulou; Gordana Manevska-Tasevska; Jen Rommel; Katarina Labajova.
1) Seminar series with invited experts: at least 5 per year, one for each group; (how often, duration… to be discussed further)
2) Seminar series for PhD students “Junior seminar series”: presenters arePhD students from the department and other universities in Sweden;
3) Lunch seminars: everybody brings own lunch.
4) How to encourage participation?
5) How to advertise events to other academic institutions;
6) Increase the utilisation of our existing network (nationally/internationally): for possible cooperation for invited lectures, seminars, applications for funding, joint papers.
7) EAAE seminar: ongoing
8) EAAE PhD workshop: ongoing